Consideration for acceptance will be given only to papers in English.
Each paper for the Merit Conference should be a full paper, with an abstract of between 150 and 200 words and a total length between 4,500 – 8,000 words, including references, title, index and taglines.
For each submitted papers, the author(s) will be invited to present and discuss the paper during the conference.
Selected papers, presented by authors during the workshop, will be published by Springer (Scopus and WoS) and considered for a further development on Project Leadership and Society
The paper template to prepare Your submission can be downloaded HERE
- Franca Cantoni – Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
- Edoardo Favari – Politecnico di Milano
- Nuno Gil – University of Manchester
- Mauro Mancini – Politecnico di Milano
- Martina Huemann – WU Vienna University
- Gilbert Silvius – LOI
- Francesco Timpano – Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
- Deadline for paper submission:
Oct 1st, 2022– Extended to Oct 8th, 2022
- Notification of acceptance: Oct 10th, 2022
- Registration deadline for authors: Nov 4th, 2022.
Submit your paper for peer review at: email@example.com
Download the call for paper HERE.